Monday, June 15, 2015

Types of Insurance in Malaysia

There are few types of insurance and each serves a different purpose. 

People buy insurance is for financial protection and for risk transference.

The risk transfer here means that by paying a fee to the insurer, the insurer in turn provides insurance cover for a particular event.

Basically the life insurance can be segmented to the life insurance, critical illness, medical insurance & accidental insurance.

Life insurance is meant to replace the income of the breadwinner of the family if sudden death were to occur.

Example if the family needs at least Rm5k per month to pay for bills, food, tuition fees, clothings, that translates to Rm60k per year or Rm600k for 10 years. 

This doesnt even take into account the education fees if he has a young 1 yo daughter nor does it take into account the inflation.

The purpose of the Critical Illness is to provide a lump sum of money if the person being covered is down with a critical illness.

Example Stroke, bedridden and unable to generate an income for the family.

This is even worse than death because on top of the daily family expenses, the family needs money for the medical bills.

This is where the medical insurance comes in. A 60 days ICU due to Stroke at a private hospital can costs Rm400k.

Of course the medical insurance is optional if you think the general hospital is goid enough for you. If you do buy the medical card, there is option to get treatment from second opinion. Choice is yours.

Accidental insurance pays in the event of death due to accident or lost of limbs die to accident. 

Example if a programmer lost both of his arms due to accident, will it impact his ability to generate an income?

1 comment:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete